9415 Burnet Road Ste 210, Austin TX 78758
512-710-1000, 512-785-6495

Who Must File FBAR?

Who Must File FBAR?

United States persons are required to file FBAR if:

  1. The United States person had a financial interest in or signature authority over at least one financial account located outside of the United States; and
  2. The aggregate value of all foreign financial accounts exceeded $10,000 at any time during the calendar year reported.

Give us a call and we’ll take care of the rest! (512) 710 -1000

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.